[Moo] Stierbach Business Meeting on Wednesday, July 11th (Manassas)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:12:21 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the barony of Stierbach from Iustinos Ancyrenos, Patrikios,
Seneschal of the barony!

As announced at our June business meeting, the meeting site for our July
business meeting at the Manassas Central Library could not be reserved prior
to our June meeting. Grace Whyting and Sean MacKelly (Kristi and Matt Kelly)
were gracious enough to open their home to the barony so that we could
officially announce a July business meeting in advance. As it turns out, we
also have a confirmed reservation for the Manassas Library as well. Due to
the short notice, I plan to run both meetings next week with the same
agenda. I encourage you to attend the one that best meets your needs.
Separate messages will come out for each so there should be minimal
confusion.

On Wednesday July 11th, the barony will meet at the Manassas Central Library
in Manassas starting at 7pm. The agenda for the meeting follows. Please heed
the announcements and directions below.

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions: Minister of Minors

                                      Knight Marshal

* *

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Newcomer Gathering
tbd-Sun

Sterling Activity Night (Room B)
07.18.2007

Girl Scout Day Camp demo
08.20.2007

*Cancelled activities this month and early August*

Cooks Guild
7.10.2007

Baronial at Home/Bardic
  tbd

Scribal and Illumination
7.31.2007

Glass Guild (Manassas)
7.26.2007

Manassas Library Business Meeting
8.1.2007

Glass Guild (Purcellville)
8.6.2007

Scribal and Illumination
8.7.2007

*Upcoming events*

*07.27.2007      Pennsic 36
Cooper's Lake, PA*

*09.01.2007      Coronation of Logan and Rowan
Haymarket, VA*

*10.27.2007      Atlantian Hot Glass Symposium
Port Royal, VA*

11.03.2007      Crown Tournament
tbd

*11.17.2007      Holiday Faire
Manassas, VA*

*03.29.2008(t)  Defending the Gate VII & Baronial Investiture
tbd*

*Old business*

Baronial Birthday Post-Event Wrap

*New business*

Baronial activities at Pennsic

Financial Committee – Assistance for Royal Camp hospitality

Financial Committee – Showerhead parts

Next business meeting(s)

Directions to the Mathis Avenue Library where the meeting will be held:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207

You may also map it yourself using this address:
8601 Mathis Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110-5229