[Moo] Fw: 2007 northern Atlantian cavalry practices

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 09:52:34 PDT 2007

Greetings!
  Here are the equestrian practices for Northern Atlantia. I am getting stuff around for making it to Sept, or Oct practice to get authe'd anyone interested in helping out needs to be groundcrew auth'd as well (except Seratai who already is). We will be finishing the reeds and working on rings at the next meeting. Will also go over general safety around a horse, and understanding tack. Aug 19th here in Front Royal.
    YIS,
  Alienor

Love Conquers All