[Moo] Pennsic Update - Baronial Activities

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 19:22:33 PDT 2007

Sunday, August 5

8 am 	Stierbach is providing hospitality for Atlanian Royal. We could use
someone to deliver ice and water to Atlantian Royal.
8 am	Meet for breakfast in the food court before Opening Ceremonies.
9 am	Line up outside Midrealm Royal for Opening Ceremonies. Wear red and
white for Stierbach or blue and white for Atlantia or just come in whatever
you are wearing. The most important part is to come.
10 am 	Opening ceremonies begin.
Noon	Guard shifts start at Atlantian Royal. We need folks to stand guard
duty until 5 pm. They would like it done in two hour shifts but if all you
can do is one hour, let us know. Try to wear something indicative of
Stierbach. We're trying to arrange tabards. You do not have to be a fighter.
We've stood guard duty armed with pens and garden tools. E-mail Ceridwen by
Thursday July 26 at cwymarc at comcast.net or stop by Stierbach (N21) by August
4th to sign up. The sign up sheet will probably be at Royal by noon.
5 pm	Guard duty is turned over to another group.

Tuesday, August 7

9:30 am and onwards 	Midrealm and Allies Hospitality tent on the fighting
field. See may previous e-mail for details for volunteer opportunities and
food donations.
6:30 pm	Baronial Court at the Stierbach Encampment on N21, followed by
refreshments and socializing.
We would like to do potluck for refreshments. In order to have a wide
variety and provide some nourishment after a long and busy day, we would
like to suggest  the following types of donations:
- chicken or tuna salad
- pasta salad
- cheese
- crackers or cocktail bread
- cut veggies and dip
- cut fruit
- nuts
- chocolate sauce for ice cream
- caramel sauce for ice cream
- chocolate chips, whipped cream and other ice cream toppings
- bowls for ice cream
- small blue and white paper cocktail plates (or red and white but they are
harder to find)
- cocktail napkins

The baronial camp will make the homemade ice cream unless the weather is
horribly wet and cold.	E-mail Ceridwen by Thursday July 26 at
cwymarc at comcast.net or stop by Stierbach by Sunday, August 5th to let us
know what you are bringing. Cash donations by Sunday are also good.

Wednesday, August 8

1 pm to 4 pm	Children's Fete - Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain (Ceridwen
South) and Duchess Kyneburgh would love any help you can give them.
6:30 pm	Atlantian Kingdom Court at the Fort