[Moo] Girl Scout Demo on August 20, 2007!

kathrynsnead at comcast.net kathrynsnead at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 10:15:41 PDT 2007

Greetings!

I know that most are feverishly preparing for a good couple of weeks at Pennsic, but I wanted to remind folks of this opportunity to take part in a demo for the Girl Scouts:

Monday, August 20, 2007
9:30 AM (meet at 9:00 AM to get organized)
Girl Scout Camp Potomac Woods
Lucketts, Virginia (north of Leesburg)

We're going to be doing a 20-30 minute show for a group of 300 girls as part of the opening ceremonies for a week-long Girl Scout Camp dedicated to the Middle Ages.  We'll be teaching the girls a song in a round, showing them how to reverance (there will be a few boys there too), and hopefully showcasing some fighting and/or juggling.  We still need jugglers and a marshal to make this last part happen.  If not, we'll have to improvise something else fun.  =)

Let me know if you're interested in participating by e-mailing me at kathrynsnead at comcast.net.  Thanks!

Ilse Brenner