[Moo] His Majesty Valharic shooting the war point

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 03:24:36 PDT 2007

All who read this message should spread the word that his majesty has requested that the Archers of Atlantia join him at 1130 Wednesday 8 August at the castle to march to the archery fields to  shoot the war point.
As those who have taken part or watched when Stierbach processes up the hill to shoot the war point it is a sight that fills our hearts with pride and those who merely watch with wonder as we dominate the archery ranges.  Imagine what an awe inspiring sight it will be if we the entire kingdom processes to the archery fields.  So talk to the archery community and to anyone who can pull a bow to join our king in his quest to win the archery war point on Wednesday.

In service to the Crown and Stierbach
Baron Colum Maxwell