[Moo] ISO possible transport to/from Land Grab

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Thu Jul 26 21:08:05 PDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, I wrote:
> So I'm considering going up for Land Grab and coming home, and am
> wondering about the prospects for ridesharing. In particular:

Thanks to all who offered; I've got my ride up and back, leaving Friday
afternoon and returning on Sunday. (I may end up working Troll all night
Friday night for lack of crash space but that's another matter entirely.)

For those of you going to Pennsic, I'll see you there -- either this
weekend or after I get back up to the war.

Evan