[Moo] Sunday open house - ARMOR GALORE

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 15:21:47 PDT 2007

  I have loaded up all of the Baronial Loaner armor i could find. Loaner armor
that is not baronial, and armor that is not Loaner will be with me this
sunday in sudenture open house. If you have any interest in armored combat
come on out prepared to get in armor. there is enough armor for at least
three people who have nothing. If you have armor and want to try a
different style, thinking about combat archery, just want to try armor
on,come on out. This armor has been sitting for much to long, and is
waiting to be used.

The only thing not in the loaner armor is groin protection. You are on your
own for that if you want to try fighting. If you just want to try on armor
groin protection is not required.

See everyone Sunday

Ragnar Ribcracker