[Moo] Upcoming June newsletter

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Sun Jun 3 00:13:50 PDT 2007

Greetings,
    Within days you will be receiving notice that the ALL NEW newsletter,
The Bull, will be available via the Stierbach website.  There will be a PDF
file, just as always, for printing.  Only now it will be in 8.5x11 letter
format.  Moreover, there will also be an online version of The Bull for you
to peruse.  As with any new item, there will be teething issues and
surprises... please be patient as we deal with them.
     I would like to thank Master Richard for his work on making an online
newsletter become a reality and making the newsletter and website
compatible.  I would also like to thank Lady Aine for all her work as past
chronicler that lead up to this- I was handed an already excellent
newsletter to build on.
     Comments, critiques (and compliments!) are welcome concerning the new
newsletter format.  Note that I will be away on business this week so my
response time will be slow.  I hope everyone enjoys it and starts thinking
of articles that they can contribute :-)
      In service,
      ~Bianca

------
Lady Bianca di Bari
Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia