[Moo] Inventory: NEXT Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:25:46 PDT 2007

Well, we went down to the storage locker and did what we could, but
the rain prevented us from really getting into all of the various
detailed stuff (we didn't think we wanted to take the stuff out of the
dry locker, get all wet, and then pack it away again... mildew city).
So, we will go out next Sunday.  The storage locker should be open by
8am.  I'll try to bring donuts or other fuel for anyone who comes to
help.  Most of it is taking stuff out and putting it back in.

The information is still the same.  The location is Calverton Storage.
 I get fairly decent reception out there, so if I'm on site you can
just call me and someone should be able to come open the gate, if you
don't have the combination.

My apologies to those who came later today after we had gone... I
appreciate the help!  If you think you might be coming next Sunday,
please send me a note and contact information in case anything comes
up again.

-Ii