[Moo] Attention: Baronial Business Meeting is Wednesday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:42:02 PDT 2007

We've got a lot to discuss at this Wednesday's business meeting, so I hope
to see you all there. We have two events on the docket for approval and
several items of new business to discuss. The schedule is presented at the
end of this message.

See you there!

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach

Directions to the Mathis Avenue Library where the meeting will be held:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207

You may also map it yourself using this address:
8601 Mathis Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110-5229

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions: Minister of Minors

                                      Knight Marshal

* *

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Baronial Storage Locker Inventory
06.10.2007

Baronial fighter practice
(tbd)

Archery Practice and Social and Award name committee
                                            (tbd)

Baroness at Home/Bardic
    06.22.2007

Sterling Activity Night (Room B)
06.27.2007

Cub Scout Day Camp demo (Loudoun county 4-H Fairgrounds)
06.28.2007

Baronial Business Meeting
 (t) 07.08.2007

Girl Scout Day Camp demo
08.20.2007

*Upcoming events*

*06.16.2007      Stierbach Baronial Birthday
                                   borrowed Isenfir land*

06.30.2007      Crescent Guard Atlantian Games
Glen Arm, MD

07.08.2007      Assessment
             Black Diamond

*07.27.2007      Pennsic 36
Cooper's Lake, PA*

*09.08.2007      Coronation of Logan and Rowan
Haymarket, VA*

*10.20.2007      Atlantian Hot Glass Symposium
Port Royal, VA*

11.17.2007      Holiday Faire
          Manassas, VA

*Old business*

*New business*

Curia Regis (Law and Policy changes)

Requesting Award recommendations – B&B

Baronial Contact Directory – Galen MacColmain

Business meeting schedule for next year