[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday ~Volunteers needed

Adrianna d'Ebbonbois neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:38:51 PDT 2007

Time is drawing near for Stierbach Baronial Birthday being next
weekend!  We can still use some help, if you are able:

We need a few people to volunteer to clean up kitchen after Feast on Saturday
We need a few people to volunteer for Waterbearing both in and out of woods
We need a few good gate keepers ^.^
      For potential gate keepers: there is going to be a troll class
up at Kristi's house this Sunday at 3pm.  Siegfried will be teaching
for those up north.  If you hope to work the gate at Coronation,
please come out for this class!

Feel free to respond privately with any questions you may have; and
thank thee for the bandwidth!
--
En Service;
~Adrianna~