[Moo] FW: Pennsic Classes

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 09:48:59 PDT 2007

The Class Listings for Pennsic are posted.  Here are the ones I am teaching.

Annejke

Monday August 6th

12:00:00 PM

2

AS 14

Beaded Jewelry through the Middle Ages

Annejke MacAiodh

Clothing European & Beadwork

Beaded Jewelry through the Middle Ages
Baroness Annejke MacAiodh
This class is an historic overview of Jewelry in Europe from the Byzantine
Empire up. The second hour will be a hands-on class in necklace and
Byzantine Collar layout. Handouts on CD $2, limit 10. Printed handouts $15.
2 hr(s). Mon 6 on 12pm at AS 14.

Tuesday August 7th

2:00:00 PM

2

AS 08

Beaded Jewelry of the Renaissance

Annejke MacAiodh

Clothing European & Beadwork

Beaded Jewelry of the Renaissance
Baroness Annejke MacAiodh
This class is an historic overview of Jewelry in Europe during the
Renaissance. It will include basic types and findings. Handouts on CD $2
limited to 10. Printed handouts $15. 2 hr(s). Tues 7 on 2pm at AS 8.

Wednesday August 8th

2:00:00 PM

2

AS 14

Beaded Jewelry of the Renaissance hands-on lab

Annejke MacAiodh

Clothing European & Beadwork

Thursday August 9th

11:00:00 AM

2

AS 09

Beading and Decorating your Renn. Outfit

Annejke MacAiodh

Beadwork & Clothing European

Beaded Jewelry of the Renaissance hands-on lab
Baroness Annejke MacAiodh
This is the lab class for Jewelry of the Renaissance. We will make one
beaded necklace from the period. You may pick your country and necklace from
your own historic source or from mine. Materials $20. 2 hr(s). Wed 8 on 2pm
at AS 14.

Complete list:

http://pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/PENNU/pennsic_classes_on_2007-07-31.html