[Moo] archery this week

moragcelt at aim.com moragcelt at aim.com
Tue Jun 19 10:10:28 PDT 2007

Hello,
??? I was wondering? if anyone? planned to shoot at Bull Run this friday ? Are the Wolfhou and Purceyville? pratices on for sunday ? I may day trip to challenge of the heart saturday .
?? I would like to make targets for the 35 sec . castle window shoot to pratice before Pennsic , but can not find the dimension details on line , anybody ? I would like to make sets asap so evreyone has them .
??????? Enequey - let me get the proper spelling of my name to you before any calligraphy happens !
?????? thanks , Lady Morag Ap Preachain???