[Moo] Manassas Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:15:32 PDT 2007

Greetings!

The Stierbach Glass Guild will hold it's monthly gathering in Manassas this Thursday, 7-10 p.m. at the home of Their Excellencies.

For newcomers and those without their own supplies, the barony provides a limited selection of glass, mandrels and tools for your use. A donation of a can of MAPP gas, obtainable from Home Depot or Lowes, is appreciated.Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can plan how many torches to set up.

Address: 10738 River Run Drive, Manassas, VA
Phone: 703 365-9097

Pet alert: Two enthusiastic, friendly Labradors will greet you at the door, check for treats, and then ignore you.

Baroness Briana

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.