[Moo] Baronial Court at Pennsic

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:54:08 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the list!

We seek input from those of the Barony who plan to attend the great Pennsic War for a preferred date/time for Baronial Court.

Wednesday of War Week is not a viable time, but most other evenings are open. We would like to avoid any conflict with the Known World Archery Championship, for somewhat obvious reasons, but are unsure what other activities might cause conflict. While we may not be able to accommodate everyone, we will do our best to schedule Court at time that most persons can attend. (maybe 6 a.m. would be good...Just Kidding!!!!)

This needs to be resolved fairly quickly so that notice can be posted far and wide before we depart - including in the upcoming edition of the Bull.

In Service,

Colum and Briana