[Moo] Atlantian War Song

Lady Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Mon Jun 11 12:08:29 PDT 2007

I think you mean Born on the Listfield.  While tradition has it the lyrics
are not written down I was able to find them via google.

Orla

Lady Orla Carey
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
Co-Minion to Lady Tirzah McCrudden

AIM: OrlaCarey

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.