[Moo] barony biz meetings

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 09:24:57 PDT 2007

I agree with Evan here. If you are at a camping event, local or distant, Sunday meetings are a very bad time. By the time you pick up on sunday morning it is between 10 and 12. If you are coming from an event in NC or Pa. that is a 5-7 hour trip. Even if you are camping close (example Crusades or Stierbach Baronial Birthday) you are still talking a 1-3 hour trip home (depending on the event and where you live), without the lunch stop. That does not include the time it takes to get to the meeting. And when you get home you have to unload, unpack, reorganize, start laundry, etc from the event. Making it to a business meeting could be either an non-option or difficult at best. I know that with the baronial archery practice on Sunday afternoons and with as much as I like to shoot, I will only be getting my royal rounds in there on a rare ocasion.

Enequy

From: Dave Montuori <damont at wolfstar.com>