[Moo] Business Stuff

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 11:27:40 PDT 2007

make the date for when ever is most conviniant for everyone. I have night classes because it was the only time that I could get the accounting course durring the summer. for the most part I'll have day classes so I can be home for the kids when they get back from school. so for the next ten weeks is all that will be a bother for me. what we could do is make it a once a month on sundays at some ones house for a barbeque for now and then maintain that untill we find a place that is better to hole a business meeting and then keep the sundays as a fighters practice and try to get every sunday as a practice and then once a month as a bbq. it's nogotiable at the moment. Yours in service Loric

Laura Barrett <alienorb48912 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Okay, thanks for the heads up!
We can make the future date on a day the works for
you (and for Reinmar as well). Would Sun evenings work
for you?
YIS,
Alienor

Love Conquers All