[Moo] quiz night

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 12:25:09 PDT 2007

Direstions to O'Falons (sp) in Sterling is: going west on Rt 7, pass NOVA collage, go under the over pass, go through the first stop light and immediatly merge into the right most lane, turn into the shopping complex. At this time Burger King in on your right and 7-11 in on the left. Take the first left turn into the strip mall area and park. O'Falons is on the east edge of the strip mall.

The quiz that the establishment does starts at 9. But some of us try to get there early to eat supper.

See ya'll there. The serve a great food and geat beer.

Enequy

From: Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com>
Hi...
I heard it was quiz night at that pub tonight... I think I'll actually go - if I can get  time & directions!

Could someone help me?

Brigid