[Moo] Baronial Storage Locker Inventory this Sunday, June 10th

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 05:52:17 PDT 2007

Directions:
Take your best route to the junction of Rt. 28 and Rt. 234.
Take Rt. 28 South (Catlett Rd) for 11.7 miles.
Turn left onto Bristerburg Rd for 0.4 miles.
Turn right onto Old Calverton Rd for 686 feet.
Turn left into storage area.

Ceridwen

From: Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com>
right - guess I didn't state that clearly enough. Was trying to add points of reference for those who prefer visual clues, and because the turn is a good ways south of Manassas.

When you are coming south on 28, you will pass through the stoplight at Catlett. Do not turn there.

The turn at Bristerburg Road is a couple of miles (not sure of distance) beyond that. There is no light there.

If you cross the railroad tracks while still on 28, you missed the turn for Bristerburg.

Briana

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.