[Moo] Pricing Alignment for Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:48:39 PDT 2007

Please note that the Adult prices listed by our most capable autocrat in the
accordance with the budget passed by Stierbach's financial committee, the
late registration and at-the-door prices for adults are as follows:

Adult, Member Entrance - $8.00
Adult, Member Feast - $5.00
Adult, Member Camping - $4.00

Adult, non-Member Entrance - $11.00*
Adult, non-Member Feast - $5.00
Adult, non-Member Camping - $4.00

* The non-Member Entrance fee includes the $3 non-member surcharge collected
by kingdom on behalf of the corporate office.

For Youth (6-17), and Children 5 and younger, the fees mentioned in the
preceeding message by the fair like albion and graceful-under pressure Lady
Adrianna d'Ebbonbois are correct. To be clear, the discounted rates for
Youth and Children (0-5 yrs) are:

Youth Entrance - $3.00
Youth Feast - $5.00
Youth Camping - $2.00

Children (0-5 yrs) Entrance - Free
Children (0-5 yrs) Feast - $5.00
Children (0-5 yrs) Camping - Free

Please accept my apologies on behalf of Stierbach's Financial Committee for
our tardiness in catching this misprint in the Acorn announcement.

In faith do I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos
Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach