[Moo] Who is camping where at Pennsic?

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 18:01:54 PDT 2007

House Red Oaks will be at Chandlers and Fletcher at the pathetic forest as
always.  We will have myself, my girls, my sister, Maevan of the greenwoods,
and several others.  We would like to be notified of baronial stuff.  For
friends of House Red oaks we are having family dinner on Sunday night.
Please let me know if you are coming so I know how many to cook for.
B. Annejke

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.