[Moo] April Game Night?

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:12:17 PST 2007

Greetings to one and all,

I've been considering hosting a 'game night' in April, perhaps on a
Friday night.  We have several pre-1600 games, from common games such
as chess, backgammon, shut-the-box and fox & geese, to hnafltafl,
senet, and tabula.  We also have myriad games from the east (go
figure!) including i-go, shogi, and xianqi.  If there is enough
interest, I was considering hosting a night where people could come
over, bring food and drink for potluck, and play games while we sit
and talk.  If anyone wanted to bring a game, that would be fine--but
you must be willing to teach others!

So, would there be people interested in doing something like this?

-Ii