[Moo] Baronial Business meeting is tomorrow (Wed) night!

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:24:27 PST 2007

Here is the meeting agenda for Wednesday night's business meeting. We'll run
through an update on all the upcoming baronial events. (Not to worry, the
Spring Boar Hunt will be back under a new guise in the future.) Hopefully,
we will also have an announcement about hosting our monthly baronial fighter
practice by that time as well. Folks who are interested in Ii's medieval
games night should also think about days they'd like to see that happen.
(Info for directions to the meeting are tacked to the bottom of this
message.)

 *Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions: Minister of Minors

New Deputy MOAS

Pennsic and Sapphire Land Agents

Cancellation of Spring Boar Hunt

Baronial Award Names Committee submissions

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Viking Apron class (March 18th)

A&S gathering at Esperanza's for Arrow fletching (March 8th)

Cooks Guild (March 14th – Returning to Iustinos' abode)

Glass Guild Night in Manassas (March 22nd)

Baronial-At-Home W/Bardic (March 23nd)

Sterling Activity Night (March 29th – New/alternate site!)

GS Day Camp demo this August

*Upcoming events*

03.31.2007      Defending the Gate VI
Sudentorre

04.07.2007      Coronation of Valharic and Arielle
                           Sacred
Stone

04.14.2007      Spring Boar Hunt
Abhainn Iarthar

04.21.2007      Kingdom Archery Championship
                        Roxbury
Mill

05.05.2007      Crown Tournament
Isenfir

05.12.2007      Tournoi des enfants
Sudentorre

05.26.2007      Sapphire Joust VII
Caer Mear

06.16.2007(t)   Stierbach Baronial Birthday
                  borrowed
Isenfir land

07.27.2007      Pennsic 36
Cooper's Lake, PA

11.17.2007      Holiday Faire
Stierbach

*Old business*

Baronial Annual Budget

*New business*

Games Night

Directions to the Mathis Avenue Library where the meeting will be held:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207

You may also map it yourself using this address:
8601 Mathis Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110-5229

See you there!

Iustinos Ancyrenos, seneschal to the barony of Stierbach