[Moo] Glass Guild Manassas Meeting

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:11:34 PDT 2007

Want to try your hand at something different?

The Manassas meeting of the Stierbach Glass Guild is scheduled for Thursday at the home of Their Excellencies beginning at 7 p.m.

We have torches, tools and glass available for anyone who would like to try their hand at lampworking - and we'll be happy to show you how to make glass beads. We ask that you bring a can of MAPP gas (available at Lowe's or Home Depot) if possible. Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm.

Please respond if you plan to attend so we will know how many workstations to set up.

Pet alert: Two enthusiastic Labradors will greet you at the door.

Briana