[Moo] Lunch at Defending the Gate VI

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 07:47:35 PDT 2007

Greetings unto all on this (cold) 1st full day of Spring:

This year lunch is included in your daytrip price for Defending the  Gate.
It will be served down on the list field, and will consist of:

Stews (veggie and meat)
Bread
Butter
Fruit
Cheeses
Cold roasted corned beef
Salted/buttered potatoes (keeping with the Irish theme) if it's  cold/cool

While we will have a supply of paper/styrofoam products available for your
use, I urge you to pack enough feast ware to cut down on the environmental
impact.  I would like to point out that there is stew on the menu, so make  sure
to pack that bowl!

I look forward to seeing you in just over a week!

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Autocrat, Defending the Gate  VI