[Moo] Feast information for Defending the Gate

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 19:11:53 PDT 2007

As of tonight, we are down to 18 free spots for feast at Defending the  Gate.
 Who knows how many reservations may or may not be in the mail in the  next
few days.  There will be a waiting list kept at Troll if need  be.

And a special reminder about Sudentorre Feasts.  There will be an  server
auction to benefit the Renaissance Club of Mary Washington  University.  This is
the main fundraiser for that club.  Come bid on a  server, and sit in luxury
at your table while others do work!  It looks  like there will be limited
quantities this year, since there is a conflict with  some other college functions.
 The entire table bids on the server, so pool  resources with your tablemates!

Hope to see you on saturday!

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Autocrat, Defending the Gate  VI