[Moo] Fwd: need for demo at Wakefield School in The Plains

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 08:46:21 PDT 2007

oh we coud do pouches istead of biggins how about
ouchhes? we can cut them out of felt and have them
run yearn thgouth them with a yarn needle. or make it
a game bag and teach tme fox and geese or just to ake
a smiple ti tac toe bag ..the pouch opes to the grid
and then the pieces are in their to play with...i woud
need some help cutin out the project fot 120 kids but
it could be done if it were decided that was better
than making biggins...or do we have musicians there to
play music or does someone have bard in a box to teach
bransles and stuff? i really realy want to help
--- Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, ok, I missed that. Thanks!
>

> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:41:27 -0700From:
> ladymarsaili at yahoo.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgSubject:
> Re: [Moo] Fwd: need for demo at Wakefield School in
> The Plains
> Your Excellency --
>
> The original message says 110-120 children -- so it
> sounds like they have quite a turn out!
>
> MarsaliJanie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Put both Colum and I in the tentative column,
> dependant on getting the time off.  If they can come
> up with a cleared area, Colum will bring a target
> and demonstrate archery, otherwise he'll bring
> archery gear and talk about archery. He can also
> bring leatherworking stuff. Do we know how many kids
> we're talking about here? I have not done this demo
> before. Briana
>

> Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:44:58 -0400From:
> iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.comTo:
> moo at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] Fwd: need for demo
> at Wakefield School in The Plains
> Here's some more info on the Wakefield School demo
> from milord Clubb. Any volunteers? Pretty please?
> I'm out of paid time off at work! :-( I know we have
> lots of competent archers, calligraphers,
> leatherworkers, clothiers, and heralds in this
> barony. Surely some of you can take a lovely spring
> day to help them out!
> Iustinos
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Andrew
> Clubb <aclubb at wakefieldschool.org>Date: Mar 12, 2007
> 8:29 AM Subject: RE: need for demo at Wakefield
> School in The PlainsTo: Ryan Snead
> <iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com>
>
> Dear Iustinos Ancyrenos (Ryan Snead), Many thanks
> for your email. We are very interested in
> demonstrations involving archery (if the weather
> permits), combat and fencing. We also would be
> interested in learning more about medieval clothing,
> leatherwork and calligraphy. Our children (and I
> hope some of our adults) will be dressed in home
> made costumes for the event. We are planning a
> medieval banquet also, which of course you, and
> whoever else from your organization is attending,
> will be welcome to partake of (I can't offer you
> wine, ale of mead I'm afraid, just juice and water).
> The 8 th grade will be making shields with coats of
> arms and all of our students will research what
> foods were available to Europeans in medieval times.
> Our 6th grade students have already completed
> research projects on medieval castles and will be
> constructing their own castles as a project over
> Spring Break that we will put on display on the day
> of the faire.  I am excited about the participation
> of SCA. Thank you once more for your response. Yours
> Sincerely, Lord Clubb of Hendred (Andrew Clubb) P.S.
> I awarded myself the above title in a letter that I
> have previously sent home to parents about the
> faire.
>
> -----Original Message-----From: Ryan Snead [mailto:
> iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, March
> 10, 2007 10:10 AMTo: Andrew ClubbCc:
> [...]
=== message truncated ===>

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.