[Moo] Sapphire Meal Plan

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue May 1 10:33:16 PDT 2007

I'm putting this out on the baronial list as I figure there are more people
that plan to come and just haven't gotten pre-registered yet.

If you plan on camping with the barony, please get your forms in ASAP so we
can get all the land we can for the tents.  I would like to get the camp
layout together as far out from Sapphire as I can.

As for the meal plan.  Last year, we had a shared dinner on Sat night  and I
believe we pooled the breakfast stuff for Sat and Sun.  Is this  correct?  Or
was it a pot luck for Sat. night and assigned breakfasts for  Sat and Sun?  I
just remember bringing bacon for breakfast and seeing 5  more pounds of bacon!
 I would like to get it out there that we can never  have too much bacon!

Send me your thoughts on the meals.

We also have a portable firepit if we don't want to dig.  Can someone  bring
the baronial tent, at least two tables and the stove?  Do we have  full
propane?  Does everyone want to bring their own pots for their dishes  or should we
just make sure that someone is assigned pots, another frying pans  etc?
Anything I'm forgetting?

Regards,

Grace