[Moo] Sudentorre morns one of their own

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Fri May 4 19:19:33 PDT 2007

Kind gentles of Atlantia,
    The Canton of Sudentorre morns the sudden passing  of one of their own.
Thursday, May 3rd, about 5pm, Lord Sebastian Giovanni  Casparo (Karl Boxley)
died of a stroke. His Mother, Sister, family and  friends are in our hearts and
prayers as they too grapple with their  unexpected loss.
    Tomorrow, at Crown Tourney, you may notice some  wearing black ribbons
with golden hearts on the ends. We wear them in the honor  and memory of Lord
Sebastian. He was a quiet man, one you may have missed in the  crowd. But to us,
he was one who always was willing to try to help, one who  worked in the
background unlauded, one who had a heart of gold. There is a hole  in the Family
of the Canton, one that will be hard to fill. The quiet presence  of our friend
will be so largely missed.
    The Wake will be held on Monday, May 7th, from  7-8pm at Al Bennett
Funeral Home (515 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg,  VA). The Funeral will be on
Tuesday, May 8th at 1pm at also Bennett's.  Refreshments with family and friends
will follow at his sister's home.
    Live life with the dream in your hearts, and  remember that small
kindnesses often leave the largest impact.
--With a hole in my heart, I serve,
--Blitha of Wolfhou
Seneschal of the Canton of Sudentorre