[Moo] Thank-you for Saturday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:32:57 PDT 2007

>From hand washing to elevation, Saturday was absolutely unexpectedly
wonderful. Thank you all!

The vigil site was well suited to my comfort and the comfort of my family.
The food prepared by Grace, Vitha, and Tirloch was a proper Roman delight.
Every stitch prepared by Master Richard, Mesterinde Karen, Countess Denise,
and their assistants to the design researched by Mistress Ceridwen North
made me feel loved. The sanding, painting and carving done by Blitha and her
workshop of helpers in Sudentorre to make the banner and banner pole was
exquisite and continues to bring a delighted smile to my face when I see it.
The ceremony had everything I could have asked for in it thanks to Their
Royal Majesties, Master Charles who conducted the ceremonial, the Worthies
and their Heralds, those who bore the light for me in symbol and fact, the
Atlantian Senate (Pelicans), Renata (who prepared my scroll based on the
leaf from the book of Luke) and all whose tireless research took the
description of Constantine VII Porphyrogenitos' ceremonial and adapted it to
the Current Middle Ages.

I am beyond words to say how the memory of Saturday will bring me joy in
years to come. What was done in that symbolic act is a token, but its memory
shall be a milestone to me marking the endless love shared with me each day
by this barony and the kingdom in the days before and those that will
follow.

In faith now and ever after do I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos patrikios