[Moo] Fwd: Yahoo! Groups: Congratulations! You created pw36moo.

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue May 1 11:00:51 PDT 2007

you know, if you changed the name to be a general overall Moo name, you wouldn't have to create a new room each year.  It can go dormant until you need it again.....

  Food for thought...
  Cairistiona

Dexter Guptill <3fgburner at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings, all! Erich, here. As you may recall, we used a Yahoo group to iron out encampment-specific issues for Pennsic, last year. I've taken the liberty of creating a group for this year. If y'all found it useful last year, here it is.

If you want to just subscribe an email addy, without using the Yahoo web features, send an email to pw36moo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.