[Moo] You know you're in the SCA when...

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Thu May 3 20:40:33 PDT 2007

YKYITSW:
Listening to WTOP today they were talking about Queen Elizabeth's visit.
They had people phone in and state what they would like to say to the Queen
if they could talk to her personally.  One woman said something to the
effect of, "I'd ask her, 'Your Highness, can you please have William go on a
date with my daughter?'".  And my immediate reaction was, "*tut, tut* It's
Your Majesty, not Your Highness.  No dates for you!!!".

*doh*   ;)
~Bianca