[Moo] Rugs, Rugs, and more Rugs

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 12:42:41 PDT 2007

I assume we are bringing the trailer, since we're bringing two tents. If that's the case, we'll have all of our rugs there, and you're welcome to the use of them.

Briana

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

From: garadh at verizon.netTo: watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com; moo at stierbach.orgDate: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:07:49 -0400Subject: [Moo] Rugs, Rugs, and more Rugs

Barony of Stierbach, lend me your rugs!!

I am in need of rugs for this Saturday's Tournoi des enfant (Children's Tourney).  We will have period
pavilion classrooms set up onsite and we need floor coverings.

If you can find it in your heart to lend me your Pennsic carpets for this glorious event, I shall forever
be grateful for your generous donation.  I promise to return them to their rightful owners after the event
with no children rolled up in the middle..!!  I will even take painter's canvas to place down on the floor.

If you are planning to attend this Saturday, you may bring them with you.  If you are unable to attend,
but willing to send your rugs, contact me ASAP and I will see how I can get them carpooled down.

If you are planning to come help set-up Friday night, and can carpool a few rugs, please let me know as well.

Most of the planned classroom activities will have children sitting down on the ground.  No matter how much
fun you can have at an event, a wet bottom will always put a damper on your activity.  Please don't let this
spoil an event for our Youth of Atlantia.

Forward this far and wide to anyone you might know who might lend me a rug!

YIS,
Cairistiona who is worried about damp bottoms.... :-(