[Moo] Archery Practice Sunday

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 08:51:44 PDT 2007

I do believe some time around noon ish By the looks of things i think  that it will take us a couple of weeks to get the target backs in  proper order we do not have to do them all at once.

  :) I do however need to post directions to Grace's place. who can I talk to about that??
  Karin HUGZ

enequy at comcast.net wrote:    what time do we start the repair and what time for the scheduled shoot

  Enequy

From: Heidi bohm <greenaura2black at yahoo.com>
Greeting and Salutations!

This  sunday May 20th there will be Archery Practice at Grace's home. She is  letting us usurp her land for archery and getting together,

Back  to this sunday I do require a small amount of your time to help fix the  target backs so we can get those refurbished so that we are not  shooting through our old backings.

If you have the time please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
YIS
Karin Taylor de Cameron

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. From: Heidi bohm <greenaura2black at yahoo.com>