[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

thl.chiara at comcast.net thl.chiara at comcast.net
Wed May 16 04:26:02 PDT 2007

Yes, all three will be with us.  We cannot all fit into one tent, so we kinda had to get another one to use for us.  It is not ours, but it will work.

Chiara

From: TheWolfhou at aol.com

And then, there is carrot pie, a good use for strained carrots!  The carrots are all cooked and mushed (and mixed with eggs, milk and baked in the shell) to be this wonderful palate friendly dish for babies and adults. And let us not forget applesauce... .

But, I am glad to know Steven is a young one. They are always fun in a camp! Loric and Chiara, are any of your youth coming also? I have not seen the lists.

--Blitha

See what's free at AOL.com.