[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

Enequy enequy at comcast.net
Sun May 20 15:22:43 PDT 2007

 The easiest way to do this was to notify all to begin with.. I had
registered early on (before the meal plan) and had registered for the feast.
When Lady Ingeborg joined us she had already registered, and also for the
feast. So the two of us will not be at the Baronial meal plan on Saturday
night. So please plan accordingly.

Now I have not heard any planning for the blue group  Sunday breakfast and I
just got a letter from Lady Ingeborg suggesting that she bring her
Scandinavian Fruit Soup. And Ingeborg, please note below that we have the
breakfast for Sunday, not Saturday. What does the rest of the blue group
think of her addition to the breakfast?? And let me know what I am to bring
or will I just be the clean up and wash the dishes person ( I can do
that!!)?

Decisions, decisions, decisions. LOL

Enequy

 Also, Lady Blitha has been kind enough to offer to bring the pots for the
meals so we don't have to bring multiples.
 Please each breakfast group, please coordinate yourselves
 Pots -  Blitha
 Stoves - Grace
 4 tables for common area - Grace
 Common tent - Blitha
 Portable fire pit - Blitha?  or Grace has one as well
 two coolers, one for each breakfast, with Sat breakfast switching over to
leftovers from dinner.
 Grace 1, 2nd ? anyone?
 Firewood!  ?
Have I forgotten anything?

 Green group has Sat. breakfast, Blue has Sunday breakfast.
 First grouping of folks have sides, second group has meats, third group has
desserts.  How does that sound?  How about we have each breakfast day in
charge of both of their, pots and clean-up?
 I believe lunch is sold on site, correct?
 Is this ok with everyone?  And as always if you would like to switch
amongst yourselfs for jobs and dishes that's fine with me.

 Esperanza/ Moris
Philip/Brighid
Loric/Chiara
Steven