[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 16:36:05 PDT 2007

We have some mild Polish sausage we can bring for breakfast Sunday.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

From: enequy at comcast.netTo: moo at stierbach.org; ingeborg_sca at yahoo.comDate: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:22:43 -0400Subject: Re: [Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

 The easiest way to do this was to notify all to begin with.. I had registered early on (before the meal plan) and had registered for the feast. When Lady Ingeborg joined us she had already registered, and also for the feast. So the two of us will not be at the Baronial meal plan on Saturday night. So please plan accordingly.

Now I have not heard any planning for the blue group  Sunday breakfast and I just got a letter from Lady Ingeborg suggesting that she bring her Scandinavian Fruit Soup. And Ingeborg, please note below that we have the breakfast for Sunday, not Saturday. What does the rest of the blue group think of her addition to the breakfast?? And let me know what I am to bring or will I just be the clean up and wash the dishes person ( I can do that!!)?

Decisions, decisions, decisions. LOL

Enequy

 Also, Lady Blitha has been kind enough to offer to bring the pots for the meals so we don't have to bring multiples.
 Please each breakfast group, please coordinate yourselves
 Pots -  Blitha
 Stoves - Grace
 4 tables for common area - Grace
 Common tent - Blitha
 Portable fire pit - Blitha?  or Grace has one as well
 two coolers, one for each breakfast, with Sat breakfast switching over to leftovers from dinner.
 Grace 1, 2nd ? anyone?
 Firewood!  ?
Have I forgotten anything?

 Green group has Sat. breakfast, Blue has Sunday breakfast.
 First grouping of folks have sides, second group has meats, third group has desserts.  How does that sound?  How about we have each breakfast day in charge of both of their, pots and clean-up?
 I believe lunch is sold on site, correct?
 Is this ok with everyone?  And as always if you would like to switch amongst yourselfs for jobs and dishes that's fine with me.

 Esperanza/ MorisPhilip/BrighidLoric/ChiaraSteven
 The Wolfhous

 Turgies/Sunniva/ThomasCairistionaRichard/Ceridwen/MeganMichaelNichelle Zabel/ Craig Harrison
 EnequySean/Grace/Daniel/MadelynColum / Brianawillow
Lady Ingeborg