[Moo] Departures: Sapphire Joust

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue May 22 12:19:59 PDT 2007

Allen, Bubba, and Ringer will be coming Friday early evening with the first
load of tents (ours, big white for wherever it goes, 2 small tents for the
boys,  1 for Ysar, and another for archery/thrown weapons area), and stuff. I
will be  coming VERY late on friday night (like midnightish?) or early the next
morning  depending on when I get off of work friday, and will be bringing
whatever they  pack into the pickup (thrown weapons log). We plan on being at
Sapphire until  monday morning to help pack out archery, thrown, and the camp.
--Blitha
PS, Siegfried has become head troll, so can we fit a tent into the Baronial
encampment for him? and Ysar wants to camp with us ( I think she put in her
reservation), but her tent has issues, so we will be bringing a tent for her.
Both hope to join us for meals. Saturday potluck may also have some
daytrippers  wander in, like Wulfhild and Stanzie, Anne and Will?... may be others too.

In a message dated 5/20/2007 10:20:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,