[Moo] Departures: Sapphire Joust

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue May 22 14:22:03 PDT 2007

It seems that there will be a number of us still in camp on monday  breakfast
time... That will make breaking down camp, and the archery and thrown
weapons ranges much easier for all. But we will want to think about feeding  folks
sunday evening and monday breakfast. I like the idea of finding
pastries/bagels/fruits for mon breakfast. And for sunday evening, let us see how  many
leftovers there are, and do a food run sunday afternoon. Stew may be good  if it is
cool, huge "ensalada illustrada" (literally illustrated salad-- a  spanish
dish of lettuces, endive, olives, onions, peppers, tuna salmon or  chicken, and
other assorted veggies that one serves what they wish onto their  dish) if it
is warm and we are overfed...

Other thought, is anyone bringing marshmallows, chocolate bars and grahm
crackers for somores? I will have the marshmallow sticks.

And what about plates and service ware, are we going disposable or own
feastgear that needs washing? I will have dish washing stuffs (soap, towels,
scrubbies...)
--Blitha

In a message dated 5/22/2007 4:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,