[Moo] Drink coolers for Sapphire?

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 07:40:16 PDT 2007

I have to make a run to Catlett to pick up dog food tomorrow morning, and can easily swing by the storage locker to pick up drink coolers. Two enough?

Briana

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

From: KristiWhyKelly at aol.comDate: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:10:09 -0400To: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] Drink coolers for Sapphire?

I'll be bringing some gallons of water and some lemonaid mix for this weekend for the common area.  If some others would like to bring some water and ice it would be appreciated.  And/or drink mix.

Grace

See what's free at AOL.com.