[Moo] query

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:34:21 PDT 2007

Hi Annalena,

There is a local Celia, one Lady Celia of Rosedale, who lives in Ponte Alto
and is one of the Ravenstreet folks. She's the only Celia I can think of who
attends events in the local area. Without a little more circumstantial
detail, I don't know how to direct your inquiry.

Iustinos Ancyrenos patrikios

P.S. Missed you at Sterling Nights. Hope to see you there again soon. :-)