[Moo] Sapphire meal plan

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 16:59:49 PDT 2007

I'll help our any way that i can so what ever you need I'm there. Yours in service Loric

ndcsive at cox.net wrote:  Mors and I will be starting or finishing set up of the Archery range Saturday morning. (Depending how much we get done Friday night.) We need to switch with someone from the blue group just for Breakfast. Any volunteers?

Esperanza