[Moo] Archery Practice Sunday

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:36:24 PDT 2007

Hi Karin,
  As much as I'd like to do this, I really can't. I live in the Fairfax area and that is a LONG drive for me.  I may make it out there occasionally, but am continuing to look for a place around here for us.  I may even continue to shoot on Friday nights at Bull Run until we find a closer place.

  I've been talking with the people in Fairfax county recreation department, who said they might be able to find a place for us to shoot... read maybe in that.  They're still working on it, and I'm waiting for a call back.  As soon as I hear anything, I'll let you know.

  Thanks,
  Brigid O'Hara

Heidi bohm <greenaura2black at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greeting and Salutations!

This sunday May 20th there will be Archery Practice at Grace's home. She is letting us usurp her land for archery and getting together,

Back to this sunday I do require a small amount of your time to help fix the target backs so we can get those refurbished so that we are not shooting through our old backings.

If you have the time please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
YIS
Karin Taylor de Cameron