[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue May 15 12:07:17 PDT 2007

Ouch Chiara! I do hope you are heading to the Dentist for that tooth! Any
infection that moves is not good! And I hope you heal well and hurt no  more...

Saturday and sunday breakfast teams ought to get together before and figure
out their menu...

What to bring for the saturday evening potluck... Shall we go ahead and
choose what we will bring a dish of for saturday? What do you like to make that
will travel to Sapphire, get prepared without spending the entire day (unless
that is your pleasure), and taste delicious?  Does anyone have food  allergies?

--Blitha

(if you'll would like, for saturday supper, I will make and bring assorted
breads, butter, and cheeses as a side)