[Moo] Cub Scout Demo June 28--Volunteers Needed!

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun May 20 08:49:09 PDT 2007

Thank you to everyone who volunteered!  I have sent out a message to
all those whom I had seen on the lists--if you wanted to volunteer and
haven't heard from me, however, please contact me at
tatsushu at gmail.com or 703-815-0310.

I will probably put out one more call, closer to the demo, to see if
anyone else wants to join us.  We can always use more people for
something like this, especially if you have any kind of performance
skills.

-Ii