[Moo] Departures: Sapphire Joust

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 13:16:19 PDT 2007

We will be arriving early on Saturday - in time for breakfast - and will stay until Monday to help with breakdown. There should be some room in our trailer/truck for stuff that needs schlepping.

Would have liked to come down on Friday, but we both have to work, which means Colum likely won't get home until fairly late, given traffic.

Briana

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.

From: KristiWhyKelly at aol.comDate: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:19:49 -0400To: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] Departures: Sapphire Joust

Hi everyone,

I forgot to ask about departures.  We'll need some folks to help bring down the common tent and pack-up the common stuff.

How many folks are staying for the full 3 days?  Do we need to keep the common tent up until Monday?

We, the Kellys, will be departing early evening Sunday.  I was planning on us taking the stoves and tables with us so that we would have them on hand for the birthday.  If a lot of folks are staying we'll have to come up with another plan.

Grace

See what's free at AOL.com.