[Moo] meal plan

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue May 22 13:15:04 PDT 2007

You could inflict my family with scapple if you wish... ponhoss is also  good
--Blitha

In a message dated 5/20/2007 10:15:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KristiWhyKelly at aol.com writes:

I believe the head count is 30 for dinner, including children, except the
baby.  And 32 for the breakfasts.

The Kellys will bring 4lbs of bacon for Sunday's breakfast.  This is  thick
cut bacon, so if others feel they would like to bring breakfast meat,  they may
do so.  I won't inflict my personal fav, scrapple on you  all!

We will bring brownies for our portion of the dessert menu.  We can  only
hope two batches will be enough to fill our stomachs. ; )

Enequy, please feel free to clean-up!  I hate washing the  pots.

Grace