[Moo] Departures: Sapphire Joust

Mitchell, Lisa Lisa_Mitchell2 at intuit.com
Tue May 22 13:54:35 PDT 2007

Ceridwen plans to arrive Friday afternoon. I'll need help setting up the
tent.
Richard and the children plan to arrive by 8:30 Saturday morning.

I'll bring beef or chicken for dinner Saturday night (instead of pork,
Miriel).

I'll bring precooked turkey breakfast sausage (a pound each day) and
some eggs for Sunday breakfast.

We plan to leave on Monday.