[Moo] Daytrippers for Sapphire, meal plan

thl.chiara at comcast.net thl.chiara at comcast.net
Tue May 22 14:55:41 PDT 2007

Loric is planning on making homemade for dinner.  He wants to make buscuits & Gravy for breakfast Saturday.  Does that help with the bread?

Chiara

From: KristiWhyKelly at aol.com

I don't see why we couldn't have the day trippers included into the meal plan.  I'm not going to formally put them into a group, but if they want to join us for a meal, they can just bring a contribution of their choice.

I don't see a lot of folks talking about breads and rolls, that sort of thing, which would be an easy addition for day trippers to bring along.

Blitha, sorry for not giving you an answer for the big white tent.  I haven't gotten any response from the reservationist about our land allotment.  I'm going to assume that we will have the land for the big tent for the common area.

Grace